Friday, November 24, 2006

Learning - another entry on endless information

I have blogged a couple times on the idea of "endless information" although i have specifically looked at computer topics. Today in my grade 11 university physics class my interest was sparked when we where looking at motion. I was thinking away and then the idea of time travel came to my mind. I knew that Einstein has a theory on the topic so i asked my teacher about Einstein's theory of time travel. He explained to me and i was intrigued and wanted to learn more. I started with google and wikipedia and have found some very interesting, very very abstract theories and ideas (i provide the links at the end of this entry). I am very interested so i am going to look into it more. Specifically i like to see how the future might be when it comes to computers and technology. I was thinking out of the box and thaught of some things i would like to see in the far future; they include:
  • Life synthesis on other planets
  • Teleportation
  • Computers that can be controlled with the mind
  • Robotics that can make decisions as if it had a human mind
  • Holographic computer monitors
  • Time travel
  • Perpetual motion
At the end of the list readers must be thinking i am crazy; like i said i was just thinking out of the box although i think that every one of the items on the list is attainable. We will see what the future brings.

For your reading pleasure:
Time Travel --> Special Relativity, General Relativity, Grandfather paradox
Teleportation --> Quantum Entanglement, Quantum Measurement, Quantum Teleportation, Quantum feedback

No comments: