Friday, March 17, 2006

Quiet

Over the past week I have been pretty quiet (I guess you could say lazy). I have been on march break and have been just loving it! I have been spending most of my time learning more about developing NetBeans modules. I very much like this type of work. Anyway there has been a lot going on in the NetBeans world (C++/C pack, enterprise pack, ect..). I looking forward to the 5.5 and 6.0 releases of NetBeans. They will be great!! Anyway it is almost 1:00 AM and I have to wake up in the morning so this is going to be cut a little short. Now for a short update...I am still waiting to get a server (it should happen this week hopefully) and that mean I will be start up my podcast. About the flash demo I said I was going to have ready for last week, it never happened because the audio is not very good quality so I am going to pick up a new mic and re-record.

No comments: