Monday, August 14, 2006

Things i want to see in future releases of Netbeans

I have been learning C/C++ and gtk+ and gtkmm (the C++ bindings to gtk+). So i was thinking what i would like to see from my favourite IDE, NetBeans and i thaught tha having a cross platform gui builder for C/C++ apps using gtk+/gtkmm would be cool...gtk+ and gtkmm are cross platform so all NetBeans would have to do is create a killer gui builder like Matisse...I am very excited to try out the new Matisse in NetBeans 5.5 and NetBeans 6.0. I also recently dound out from Roumen Strobl that Jdk Mustang supports gtk++...this make me very happy because i am a linux user (i have not had windows on my laptop for about 3 months :) and i am very happy with ubuntu :)). Anyway sorry if my thaughts are a little scrambled but it is late over here in Canada. Cheers.

This is what i have set as my nickname for MSN/Yahoo/ICQ/etc.. enjoy :)
Have you had enough with windows? Yeah you have...becuase there is somthing much better...it's called linux ;) Get it today...it is free!!

No comments: