Saturday, July 29, 2006

Vacation / update

As you have probably noticed i have not blogged for over a week now...that is because i am on vaction at a lake in the north of Ontario, Canada. I can't not do much becuase of my broken leg so i brought a couple of books (C++ Primer, Linux Application Development and Beginning Linux Development) so i have been doign quite a bit of reading. When i get home i get my server because i had to fix some computers before i could recieve it...My house is now all running linux (except one computer which is running windows XP because my mom won't let me switch it). Anyway...i am hoping to start that podcast soon and am looking for somebody to do it with so if you are interested then give me a shout at my email . Anyway enjoy your summer (my vaction ends next weekend).

No comments: