Monday, June 19, 2006

What i am doing this Summer

This summer is going to be a very busy summer for me...I am working full time (10 hour days) at Elite Machine and Gear Inc. (EMG) and part time at Egar tool and Die. I wish i could be working coding but that is just not going to happen because it is basicly impossable to get imployed at my age for Computer Science. If anyone want to employ me give me a shout at my email address ;) Anyway...from July 4 to 14 i am going to summer school to prepare for Grade 11 University Math. Then during the last week of July i am taking holidays and going up north to Nipissing (a decent size lake). Then i am back to work until i start school.

Now on the technical side of my summer i would like to learn more about C/C++, C#, coding in linux, the linux kernel, gtk and netbeans platform and API's. I was thinking about writing some stuff on top of banshee (front end to encode video to ipods) and i would really like to write a program like Alcohol 120%. If anyone would like to join me or has any suggestions, feel free to comment. Thanks.

No comments: