Saturday, January 28, 2006

Programming one arm short

Yesterday i broke my right arm snowboarding. I have snowboarded for 4 years and it is one of my favorite pass times besides programming an other computer related things. This is not good because it happens to be very hard to type with one hand (not mentioning very slow). I have voice recognition software but it does not work very good for programming. Although i have got it to work pretty well and am improving the quardination in my left hand. There are a few plus's to it though; I have lots of time to read more programming books and learn more. In a week or so the doctor said i will be able to type with my broken arm which is really nice. Just bcause i broke my arm doesn't mean i am going to stop my module development. So hopefully everything will go well and i will be healed up in six to eight weeks.

No comments: